Wednesday, 13 October 2010

about editing

what is edting for?

this is nonsense.

is there a pattern?

I'm trying

what is editing?

nonsense is a pattern

try editing a pattern is

editing nonsense I'm

editing patterns of

trying to edit

editing is trying

edit nonsense is trying

trying patterns this nonsense is

editing with nonsense patterns

what is nonsense

what is a pattern of editing

of nonsense editing patterns of nonsense and patterns

I'm trying to be nonsense am I trying?

trying to edit patterns of editing and I'm trying

trying to trying to edit and editing what?

I'm editing what patterns

what patterns edit I'm nonsense

I am nonsense of editing patterns of editing

patterns of editing nonsense is editing am editing

what patterns of editing nonsense is editing patterns of

editing what patterns of editing nonsense is editing patterns of trying

trying to edit nonsense editing patterns of

is there a pattern?

patterns of editing pattering footsteps of editing patterns

beats of editing patterns of paternal not paternal

but not but what editing patterns of the wrong patterns

of adding editing to my pattern of nonsense I am nonsense

I'm patterns of editing

I'm editing I'm editing

I'm editing nonsense patterns of editing patterns of trying

to edit the there if they where I am editing

where am I editing am I editing nonsense?

which nonsense am I editing which editing is patterns

patterns nonsense patterns of editing patterns of

is there a pattern

aammmm eeyyyeee seeing eye with patterns of seeing

seeing is editing in mind in mind keep within the pattern

patterns of editing nonsense patterns of editing

is there a pattern?

editing is nonsense what is nonsense what is nothing but a pattern?

what is a pattern of nonsense is it editing without trying the pattern but finding the pattern of


I've been editing nonsense, trying to find a pattern for so long

that I've lost the ability to make any sense of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment